Production and filming schedule

    Me and my group's production is ... I would not say easy, but it is as difficult as it could be because me and my group members think alike when it comes to our group film. Our progress has not been the easiest but us getting closer over working on our film has made it easier for us to work together and understand each other. And now we are more comfortable, so we will not be afraid to tell someone their idea will not help our project or scared to speak up and give an idea.   

 

 

    Our film schedule gets a little difficult sometimes because we are all super busy with school then outside of school, we all have family and weekend errands. Then sometimes after school we have a lot of homework which occupies a lot of our time so then we are not able to meet up. But I believe we have met up about like 1 or 2 times I do not quite remember... But we plan to meet up about 4/5 times again maybe once this time or twice next week if it is possible. 

     
 

 
 

 

 
 

 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR QUESTIONS

Research and Planning ..

What did you learn about using production technologies (cameras, lights, etc.)?