What did you learn about using production technologies (cameras, lights, etc.)?

   What I learned about using production technologies is that it isn't simple, but learning how to use the technologies also wasn't extremely hard. Me and my group members found out how to properly use the equipment within 10 minutes max... It was obviously the most basic levels of knowledge since we wouldn't be need the equipment long term.

    The technology we used was our phones, which we already knew how to use. A Kodak camera which we had to read about a little to understand how to operate. A portable studio microphone that my group members older sister showed us how to use, which was connected to the computer which made it 10x more easier to understand. Then sometimes we used lighting but mainly natural lighting majority of the time.

    What I learned about the camera is that it was different from other cameras, it started recording differently the other cameras. I learned a lot about the microphone, it was easy but hard at the same time if that makes sense. It was a lot of buttons and if you pressed one button that you weren't or at least made one mistake the whole audio would have been ruined.

    So, what I am trying to say overall... Is that in me and my group members situation most of the technology cooperated with us, so it was easy to use and learn about the technology throughout our filming journey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR QUESTIONS

Research and Planning ..