Final project proposal

 My final project will be a horror/comedy film titled “Beware of the 20.” In this project (the short film) I will be exploring the matter of the mysterious 2020 that we all experienced last year. And turning it into something funny to look back and laugh at, but also something that was extremely frightening that we all lived through. Giving the audience a sense of relatability but also humor. My project will include Component 1: Foundation Portfolio. It will attain assessment objectives 2,3, and 4. My research comes from blogs, short films, horror and comedy websites on the internet, and previous knowledge that I have from watching other horror and comedy films and films like mine.

Because this is a group project, my group partners that I will be working with on this project is Jocabed J, Leea L., and Gianfranco P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR QUESTIONS

Research and Planning ..

What did you learn about using production technologies (cameras, lights, etc.)?