casting considerations and choices

   Me and my group's casting considerations and are very similar... Me and my group members all decided since we have enough members in the group, we all will also be the actors. Only two members in the group will be on the screen at a time, so that two of us will be able to be behind screen helping produce film.  


    We also decided to have people audition for the gig and we will choose two people to help behind camera and on set. So, if we need a hand or extras or any of the above, they can help. So far me and my groups film process has been fun, but a little difficult... But we made it work and made it through. Our project will soon come to an end, but we are near finally being able to show other people our brilliant ideas that we work extremely hard together to form as a team 
 

     I really enjoy my cast and team mates just because of the fact it is fun, but we are also getting work done while enjoying ourselves and other presence. And due to the fact all of my teammates are very determined and push through the obstacles with me, so it isn’t hard to get back up when the project starts to get a little hard. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR QUESTIONS

Research and Planning ..

What did you learn about using production technologies (cameras, lights, etc.)?